shitz blogz

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Am tired from WoWing, under the weather due to continuing mousetrap torture, and way in over my head at work.

So I will cheer myself up by attempting to qualify for a shitblog award. I hear it's easy - just misspell every word you can, add a "z" to those that you can't, double all punctuation marks, and sprinkle inanities like "ya" and "u noe" every other line.

(Ahem. *paradigm shift*)


so 2dae wuz okayz.. u noe.. boreing n wadeva la.. ya.. woke upz.. showerz.. goz 2 workz.. den sum1 camez n visitz me @ officez!! it wuz my bebby sonz josh.. hahaz so surpris!! ya.. he die hairz untilz redz colorz.. u noe.. whenz ï sawz him ï sayz wah so hansum.. kekeke.. ya.. den we tokz a bitz.. u noe.. den tokz 2 ma fren stef.. ya.. den goz backz 2 workz.. ya.. so sianz.. jes wan 2 sleepz.. u noe.. sighz.. ya.. wad else 2 say.. nuthin much.. cuz ï haf no brain.. ahhhhh


That was actually very hard. I have newfound respect for shitblog award winners.

posted by zyn :: 8:12 PM :: 5 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------