smurf memories

Monday, July 03, 2006

This is really bizarre, but the other day I was telling someone about a Smurfs song I remembered that goes: "A picnic, a picnic/The Smurfs are on their way/To go and have a picnic/This bright and breezy day" - or something like that.

The person I was talking to had absolutely no idea what I was talking about, which I put down to his Smurfy ignorance, but I just googled it on a whim and I can't find anything about it, which means it doesn't exist!! Right? Cos Google has everything, right??

I'm now questioning all my childhood memories. How many of them have I been making up along the way? So freaky.

posted by zyn :: 12:02 AM :: 10 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------