bear with me while i whine a bit more

Friday, April 20, 2007

You know how sometimes you ask yourself, why the hell am I doing this and what's the point of it all? That's never happened to me. Until this week.

As far as I'm concerned, this woman is subnormal, obstinate and paranoid - and dangerous.

In any case, for the record, I've done everything I could and my conscience is clear.

Well, it's not really. While I condemn all stupid people I also feel sorry for them, because, you know, they can't help being stupid. They're just like that. So maybe I'll have to write something else to make up for this another day.

As I told D (happy birthday!), I'm principally opposed to what's happening to this woman but I'm also principally opposed to stupidity, and the opposition to stupidity is much stronger.

ARGGGHHHHHHH I hate it that I can't just say whatever I want to on this damn blog.

posted by zyn :: 12:27 AM :: 0 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------