EPIXXXXXXXXX

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

There are so many blog entries I've written in my mind over the past few days - about how all my kakis have abandoned me to go overseas, how it's awful to love someone you can't respect, how every auntie and uncle (and boss) is jumping into the property market - but all I can think about right now is:

MY HELM IS EPIXXXXXXXXX

After:

Two days to farm Primal Mana x 12
100g for Hardened Adamantite Bar x 8
108g for Primal Earth x 22
200g for Primal Nether + crafting fee
160g for Solid Star of Elune x 2
90g for Glyph of the Defender

MY HELM OUT-EPIXXXXXXXX UR HELM

Now I just need the epixxxxx bracers to go along with it and I'll have THREE EPIXXXXXX. I already have all the mats (three days of farming Primal Life x 20 and 80g on Hardened Adamantite x 6), just waiting for the damn crafter to get the nether. Whoever had the stupid idea to make nether BOP should be shot.

Then need to run TK to get epixxxxx shield, BM for epixxxxx trinket, and SH or heroic ramparts for epixxxxx sword. 13 more Spirit Shard then can also get epixxxxx ring.

MY PRECIOUSSSSS EPIXXXXX

posted by zyn :: 1:47 AM :: 4 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------