saf kits (hmm how interesting)

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I did a number of things today, but my most notable achievement was getting a bunch of free toys - some limited edition - from a local toy company that makes these really cool completely poseable action figures. So happy. I shall display them all nicely and wait for them to go up in price so I can sell on eBay. Haha.

And the company's chairman has this amazing toy collection that looks like a toy museum, is better stocked than any toy shop I've ever seen, and is probably worth millions of dollars. Sometimes I wish I had a collecting hobby. My Agatha Christie collection looks so pathetic in comparison. :(

Best of all, about half the people in this toy company play World of Warcraft! How awesome is that? Of course my assignment degenerated into "my warrior can out-tank your feral druid anytime"-type conversation, but that's only to be expected.

posted by zyn :: 2:04 AM :: 4 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------