bad blood of eden

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Today's haul:

Counting Crows' Films About Ghosts - really just for Big Yellow Taxi
Snow Patrol's Eyes Open - really just for Chasing Cars
The Clash's London Calling - to be cool (30 years too late)
Tao Zhe's Tai Mei Li - inspired by today's karaoke, in which I was very guai and had honey lemon tea. Honey lemon tea, I tell you. First time ever that I've gone for karaoke and not had beer. Douglas are you reading this??

Btw if anyone knows where I can get a Chungking album, please let me know.

Also watched Dreamgirls today. Love love love "And I'm telling you I'm not leaving". (Fuck, I am such a fag hag.) Jennifer Hudson was amazing but you know who is even more amazing? JAKE GYLLENHAAL. There are no words. Watch it.

In other news, sigh. Why can't people just all get along? I don't understand the need for all this politicking. Then everyone unhappy. Sigh.

WoW pple: check out alltheway. Drooool. All I have right now is the necklace lol.

posted by zyn :: 4:31 AM :: 3 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------