Monday Monday

Monday, March 24, 2008

I have interns. They are very cute. One of them gave me chocolates and biscuits today as thanks for helping her with some stuff last week. She drew me a cute note. I am easily sold.

I also have a new assignment. It is about working life. Which bags to buy for work. What is the best smartphone. How to surf the net in the office without getting caught. Any other ideas? I am quite excited.

Finally, I have issues. How to be a good girl. How to be a good girlfriend. How to avoid arguing with someone who is determined to argue with you. How to remember that most normal guys have really fragile egos. How to talk to my mother. How to get more sleep. So many questions.

Now my issue is: how to write this story without any info? Argh.

posted by zyn :: 5:18 PM :: 3 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------