cupcakey

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The only thing I adore more than good shopping websites are good cooking/baking blogs. I don't like food blogs, because they don't require any real talent - you just go eat something that someone else made and you take a photo of it. Big deal. I also don't like "cooking blogs" that are really half a personal blog, half a food blog and half a cooking blog. That makes three halves - really too much for just one blog. I don't want to see people's faces, I only want to see food.

So I was delighted to find Kuidaore, which has these really GORGEOUS photos of cupcakes and cookies and other pretty edibles. So inspiring. Now I want to make also.

Anyone know any other good cooking/baking blogs? I want to find some cooking ones too, cos baking is really too much work for me, I hate washing up. But no fake-o sites please!

posted by zyn :: 12:46 AM :: 3 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------