meaninglessness

Friday, August 29, 2008

I am blogging from a cab that is bringing me home. How awesome am I?? Or, more accurately, how awesome is my E71??

I feel the need to blog now because I am disillusioned with mankind. Rudeness, it seems, is the new black to a population that doesn't appreciate the elegance of black. Everywhere I turn these days I am assaulted by bad service, queue cutters, insolent taxi drivers and lazy PR people. I told off people from all four categories today, and while I feel a bit better, my despair at the state of the world has also grown.

Today, I see only bleakness in life. Perhaps bryan has drawn the longer straw after all.

posted by zyn :: 11:52 PM :: 4 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------