I have discovered

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

another good thing about Facebook. Besides the usual basics - stalk your crush, track your friends' weddings and pregnancies, check out what people wear on their holidays - you can also see who people list as their friends, even if (mostly) those people are not actually your friend. This is a very useful feature, as I like to judge people by the company they keep. Some rather surprising connections are easily explainable, e.g. same school/workplace/mutual friends, but others are not, leaving me to the only conclusion that these people must really be friends.

Of course there's nothing wrong with being friends with XYZ whom I strongly dislike, just as there's nothing wrong with liking Get Fuzzy, the worst comic strip in the world. I'll just be surprised, that's all. And maybe next time I won't offer you a cookie. (Just kidding. About the Get Fuzzy one, not the other thing.)

posted by zyn :: 4:00 PM :: 4 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------