the end of the world

Monday, October 06, 2008

appears to be imminent. Yet I still want a tailor-made wedding dress. Are my priorities all mixed up? I'll opt for the cheaper photographer though.

Anyway I have come to terms with my condo. It's a bit like my husband. Comes at a cost - but I would be sad if I had to give it up.

[added]

Okay but clearly some things have to go. This has moved beyond technical recession to real recession. Is it wrong that part of me (the non-condo part) is excited about seeing everything collapse in real life?

Things that will have to go:

1. My super-expensive gym membership
2. Magazines
3. Pedicures
4. My super-expensive cooking classes
5. The KitchenAid 5-quart mixer in pink, which was going to be my Christmas present to myself, boohoohoo

On the bright side, furniture and cars will be cheaper when we finally need them! Assuming our salaries don't get cut too much. Oh well.

posted by zyn :: 10:54 PM :: 1 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------