Thursday Morning

Thursday, January 12, 2006

started off pretty badly because it was raining AGAIN and I had a hard time convincing my sleep-demanding brain that the darkness outside was due to overcast skies and not a manufacturing defect in my alarm clock. Then of course I forgot my cell and had to double back to get it. And to top it all off I took 15 minutes to get a cab in the bloody rain.

But then strange things happened. My cab driver, from out of nowhere, turned off the radio and put in a CD of - wait for it - xiao hu dui. (Back when I was young enough to be a groupie I was crazy about them.) How random is that?? And when I got into the office I found a box of dark Lindt swiss thins (yummy!) on the table from one of my bosses, "because you so poor thing on Sunday" (when I had to wake up at 5am for work). And also a cute little froggy card from Steph that made fun of poor Jay Chou but made up for it by being adorable.

Now all I have to do is get through the day. Then dinner, which should be fun, and WoW, which should be funner.

posted by zyn :: 11:28 AM :: 0 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------