3 things I learned today

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

1. Every time I think I'm going to leave the office at 7 and go home to have an early night, it never happens. Fortunately it wasn't work that kept me out today.

2. I don't like whisky. Even if it's served in a gorgeous conservation house in Cairnhill. I think alcohol is like books - you appreciate different types at different levels of age and experience. Right now I'm in an Ishiguro/Cab Sauv phase, nowhere near the Kundera/Bushmills stage, although I foresee myself slipping into Christie/beer in the immediate future.

3. The worst line I've ever been picked up with has now become "How many kids do you want to have?"

Okay very sleepy. Thank god I'm on leave soon.

posted by zyn :: 2:07 AM :: 3 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------