conversations with my boss

Monday, October 16, 2006

It's a slow night and it looks like I'm going to be here for some time (have you ever wondered exactly what all these "it"s refer to?), so I shall indulge in my favourite blog posting activity: repeating conversations. With my boss, who was waxing lyrical the other day about some nerdy word game. And so just now:

Boss: I found that game balderdash. And bought it! Im such a nerd

Me: You are indeed. fortunately you have equally nerdy friends like... zinne.

Boss: Only zinne?

Me: Well, maybe bery. i am distancing myself from this nerds anonymous club

Boss: You read books and know difficult words. U r a nerd dont fight it

Me: No... that just means i'm smart. don't sully my good name

Boss: Ok ok ure a smart nerd

Me: Haha ok lah count me in

Boss: On another note ikea is ridiculously crowded on a monday nite! And full of irritating pp WALKING VERY SLOWLY. I have already shoved a few pp

Me: Are some of these slow walkers, like, you know, old ladies??

Boss: I dunno. I just shoved them

Ladies and gentlemen, my kind-hearted, nerdy, clearly-too-free boss.

posted by zyn :: 9:12 PM :: 1 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------