the best way to start a holiday

Thursday, May 31, 2007

is to completely pig out on alcohol and chicken wings.

As I told A. tonight, you know you've grown up when the free gift of a public holiday makes you want to cry with gratitude. How sad is that?

Had a great time as usual, except that one day I am sooooo going to be caught for drunk driving and I will SO TOTALLY COMPLETELY deserve it.

But I'm going to quit smoking by the end of the year and surely that should count for something? Yes? Please?

In the meantime - a full day of sleep and slacking and catching up with the books I bought over the weekend. And possibly more drinks. I love drinks. Drinks drinks drinks.

I am so fucking drunk.

Oh also I bought a bag today. Cheap some more, only $700+. But I still felt a slight twinge of yuppie guilt, until I came home to find my mum parading her new diamond ring - amidst A SEA OF OTHER IDENTICAL RINGS - which cost a multiple of what I'd paid for my bag. Then I felt better.

Am happy. :)

posted by zyn :: 2:30 AM :: 0 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------