my new classmate

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Sorry for the drama in the last entry. I have since bounced back from the edge of depression, partly because I hate depression and partly because I like bouncing. So in celebration of the general delights of bouncing, I bring you - yet another inane conversation!


He:
need to buy nice stationery for school
think i'll go muji tonight

Me:
just because you're taking a jap class doesn't mean your stationery must have jap theme you know

He:
must!
otherwise not matching

Me:
haha ok then i buy hello kitty stationery

He:
so cute!
i am a bit dreading the homework and the spelling test

Me:
aiyoh can you not depress me? school haven't even start yet leh

He:
ok focus on the chio stationery first. thats a must
must go and buy nice pens
so my japanese characters look nice

Me:
har you mean cannot use normal pens ah

He:
you mean like... ball point??!

Me:
eh what's wrong with ball point

He:
i buy those pilot techpoint type pens lor
i have pen fetish. i'm one of those ppl who hang out at popular and endlessly test pens by signing my name on the free paper

Me:
oh my god you are a Nerd

He:
i dont believe that u also didnt use to do that. everyone did that!

Me:
yeah when i was like 9!

He:
i also buy like different colours, so my notes are colourful haha
oh, and different colour highlighter for different colour pen ink. like blue on blue, or orange on red

Me:
aiyoh you are so nerdy they need to have a different word for it

He:
its not nerdy to love stationery

Me:
how much you want to bet?

He:
ok lor. dun complain when you get judged as a person based on your grey plastic bantex file and your Red Leaf blue ball points

posted by zyn :: 10:03 AM :: 1 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------