525,600 minutes

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Today, July 11 - now, technically, yesterday - marks the end of my first year at work and the fulfilment of a sixth of my bond term. I spent it, fittingly, by working 14 hours (yes I know I've said this a lot but it bears repeating) and then having lots of food and a couple of beers at the newly revamped Newton hawker centre (quite nice, all that fresh air).

For someone like me, to whom birthdays and festivals and special occasions actually hold significant meaning, my one-year work anniversary should be cause for reflection - or at least celebration - but right now I'm so tired that any kind of philosophical thought is beyond me.

So much has happened in the last 12 months. I can't wait to see what the next year has in store.

P.S. Sorry about emails, I'll try to reply soon.

posted by zyn :: 2:09 AM :: 2 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------