my long overdue self-congratulatory wow post

Sunday, July 30, 2006

After languishing at 58 and 59 for about three months now, poor neglected Zyn has finally hit level 60.

Congratulations me!!! *dances wildly*

Of course this wasn't before all the other members of my guild each started a second character (I think one of them is already level 48) and changed the guild message of the day to read "Go, Zyn, go!"

Which, come to think of it, isn't so much encouraging as condescending. But, you know, whatever - I'm zen.

Actually, I'm zyn. Ahahahahaha.

I should go on runs and upgrade my sad, sad gear, but what I really want to do is PVP in battlegrounds even though Alterac Valley is such a complete mess.

Aiyah who am I kidding. Now that I've reached 60 I'll probably go online even less.

It's like how I'm currently in the middle of five books simultaneously - Cherian George's Air-Conditioned Nation, Steven Pinker's Language Instinct, Philip Roth's Everyman, Milan Kundera's Unbearable Lightness, and Jung Chang/Jon Halliday's Mao - and yet today I bought two more Ishiguros because that's honestly the only thing I'm in the mood for and probably the only books I will get around to finishing within the next month or so.

And now I am going to sleep because I have to work tomorrow (or, rather, later today). But it's all good because - I'm 60!

Go me.

:)

posted by zyn :: 2:01 AM :: 1 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------