conversations

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Three days ago:

E: three. more. days.

Me: yeah... i'm so tired i don't even have the energy to be tired

E: hahah ... ya lets go and drink ourselves silly after it all ends

Me: yah lor... someone asked me to go drinking tonight but i'm just too tired... don't think this has ever happened before!

E: pent up alcoholism is unhealthy


Today:

JL: it's late

Me: no shit

JL: prune juice helps


I know they're unrelated but it's conversations like these that have kept me going the last seven days. This Friday I will have been working 19 days straight with only one day break. This is worse than GE. And it's not even like I'm doing any major work. It's like running a marathon in space - takes a lot of effort and achieves almost nothing.

On the bright side, I've been discovering some pretty cool watering holes over the last few days. Who would've thought you could get vodka shots for $5 at Rail Mall?(Where the hell is that, I hear you ask? Exactly.) Not really as cool is barbaablackchic, which is very loud. And Suba, which is very expensive.

But hey, all alcohol is good alcohol.

posted by zyn :: 8:27 PM :: 0 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------