noob question

Thursday, November 02, 2006

(Warning: Please don't waste any time reading this if you don't play WoW or if you're not from my guild and don't have a warrior character.)

Ok I need to respec because I'm the de facto MT of my guild (I know, what were they thinking, right?) and I'm Arms/Fury specced and have too few points in Protection.

But I can't decide whether to go full Prot or to keep my arms spec because, well, no Mortal Strike, boohoo.

So these are my options:

Arms/Prot, 31/5/15 - allows me to keep MS but I also get Defiance

Prot/Arms, 15/5/31 - all the Prot goodness and some practical arms stuff like Tactical Mastery and Anger Management

Prot/Fury, 5/15/31 - Prot with Last Stand, and I get to keep Blood Craze, Piercing Howl and Unbridled Wrath, which I've gotten quite fond of. But then I lose Tactical Mastery and Anger Management and that makes me feel insecure. I don't Charge a lot in instances so shouldn't be too bad though

I practically don't solo or PvP at all these days so I suppose I should probably go Prot all the way (*sob*). But then - Burning Crusade! Which, like the true geeks we are, we have preordered. Heeheehee. Man, I hope we remember that we ordered it when it finally arrives in Jan.

Anyway, help! (Especially Vincent, if you're there!)

posted by zyn :: 2:30 AM :: 2 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------