heroes of earth and kindlygotohello

Sunday, October 22, 2006

So last night turned out to be pretty interesting, thanks in large part to SingTel and Wang Li Hong. It's a good thing he's so cute, because he can't really sing for nuts. I'm glad I didn't pay for the concert tix, haha.

But man, is he cute. And he quite multitalented too: can play guitar, violin, piano, drums, etc. Too bad he can't speak Chinese. Excerpts of last night's stage talk:


Lee Hom: Hello xinjiapo!

Audience: *vague but very loud screaming*

Lee Hom: Ni men hao ma?

Audience: HAO!!!!!

Lee Hom: How the hell are you guys doing?

Audience: *confused murmur*


But I love him, because he always reminds me of this guy I had a huge crush on in college. Also, from certain angles he really really looks like Nicky Wu! And I have the photos to prove it:



Crazy crowd - the whole indoor stadium was completely packed. And we're talking >$100 tix.


Yup, that's Lee Hom in the front with the gold sparkly pants. Haha.



Kiss Goodbye. Made me miss Douglas.



Lee Hom showing off with guitar. Doesn't he totally look like Nicky Wu in this??



Also had drinks last night with John K, who flew halfway across the world from LA to maybe try and set up a life in Singapore. I know, why the hell, right? Anyway he's a great guy and not out of his mind at all. We had an interesting conversation about the two friends he tried to hook me up with here (on separate occasions, there were no orgiastic events):


John K: So what happened after you met up with Chris? And Dave?

Me: Haha why are you asking?

John K: And what's with all the secrecy? I asked Chris about it and he said, "I'll tell you later." And then when you went out with Dave I asked Dave about it and he said, "I'll tell you later." What's going on??

Me: Uh... I'll tell you later.


Btw I'm off to China next week so if anyone wants DVDs or whatever let me know now.

posted by zyn :: 12:13 PM :: 1 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------