knut party!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Okay that was a crap entry. I can do better.

Since Philip is in Berlin doing the whole "I'm a struggling writer even though I'm going to spend 450 euros on a bag to impress a girl" thing, I thought I should blog about him and give him something to read as he whiles his days away in an internet cafe.

I'm not sure how it happened but I think Philip has become the person who knows me the best. Because of that, he knows exactly what buttons to push. And being Philip, he pushes them. Which makes him the only person at whom I get really really angry. Like exit-messenger-ignore-calls-switch-off-phone angry. But he always makes up for it. He's a good briber.

Philip is also the only person with whom I can conduct an entire conversation about whether or not buying a bag would make him look cool-but-sensitive (like his favourite person) or insecure-and-loser (like my least favourite person). Actually that's not true. I think I have these sorts of conversations a lot with a whole bunch of people. But Philip has more weird situations to converse about.

This has turned out to be quite a crap entry too. Hahaha. To be honest this is a very bad week for me. I have this massive project I'm beginning to wonder if I can really pull off. Fortunately I'm having beer at lunch tomorrow; a bunch of us are finally going to use our media passes at Zouk on Friday; hopefully I'll catch a movie on Saturday ^_^; and for some reason that becomes more elusive by the day, I'm going rockclimbing on Sunday.

In the meantime, anyone who isn't on Facebook, GO GET IT NOWWWWWW! And then add me so you can see all the cool books I'm reading!

I'm such a nerd.

posted by zyn :: 1:50 AM :: 1 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------