不想再怀疑自己对不对

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Every year I am allowed three mistakes at work. I've just made my third (fourth, if you count anal idiots who make their own mistakes then blame you for them) in the first three months of the new year. This means I have to go nine more months without a single error (unlikely) or get my bonus docked next year (very likely). It's a depressing thought.

Probably because of this I'm very unenthusiastic about work this week. I feel like taking off to a beach somewhere away from everything that is unhappy and just lying in the sun with a cocktail. Or holing up in a hotel room with gossip girl season 1 and a bedful of fluffy pillows. Or spending a day shopping in Daikanyama. Or furniture shopping. Or just random shopping. You get the idea - anywhere is better than here.

posted by zyn :: 11:13 AM :: 6 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------