wishb

Thursday, July 30, 2009

People have been expressing concern over my last blog post and while I am grateful for their comforting words, it occurs to me that perhaps I should clarify what I meant.

I know that weddings can't be perfect and that the marriage is what really matters. The previous post had nothing to do with that at all. I was simply expressing frustration that people whom I paid to do things were not doing them well, and I hate that. Ordinarily I would just cut my losses and find someone else to do what I wanted, but the wedding deadline makes that impossible, and so this frustration is wedding-related. It doesn't actually mean that I'm unhappy with how the wedding is going. It just means that, as usual, I have to watch as people do things that I could have done better myself. Apart from, of course, my patient boyfriend and eminently capable bridesmaids.

Other than that, wedding prep is going marvellously - thank you to everyone who asked - and we'll see you next Saturday! :)

posted by zyn :: 10:58 PM :: 0 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------