my favourite thing at bedtime

Sunday, May 10, 2009

is to go to sleep in the middle of a book. I try to avoid finishing a book right before I sleep, because then I don't have that delicious feeling of saving some book for the next day when I wake up. The downers will say all good things must come to an end, but I like the idea that some stories will never be over. If you can sleep every night completely at peace with no ties to the world, there's less reason to wake up again the next morning. Or maybe I have that the other way around - if you have no more loose story ends to tie up, you can die anytime without worry.

But a worry-free life? What fun would that be? :)

posted by zyn :: 2:04 AM :: 2 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------