poor car.

Friday, October 09, 2009

I banged my car today. :( And of course it had to be my dad's car, rather than my own car, because life is like that. Then again if it had been my own car I probably wouldn't have banged it because it's so nice and compact and has no problem taking tight corners.

But I've realised there really can be a bright spot in everything, even the banging of a car. Because of this incident, I now have the contact for a nice car workshop, which is an essential Emergency Number. And I didn't sit down and cry for half an hour, which is what happened the last (and, confusingly enough, first) time I banged my car. So I guess that means I am stouter of heart now, and more apt to blame the carpark pillar than to blame myself. Also two accidents in four years of driving is not so bad, I comfort myself.

Maybe I'm just in a good mood cos the weekend is here and I can finally try to bake my fruit cake and chocolate orange cake! Yay!

posted by zyn :: 4:01 PM :: 1 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------