anger management

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I am so completely pissed off right now that I have to blog this first before I go home and take out my frustrations on Archaedas, whom we have not managed to kill despite what must now be ten tries and despite the fact that it's a yellow quest (green for some of us!).

I hate incompetent people. I really, really, really hate them so bad. There is no phrase in the English language more annoying than, "Har? I don't know leh." Except "Uh sorry I can't do anything about that now."

Look, we all do our jobs. I understand that your job is as hard as my job. But if I am sitting in the freaking office until 11pm waiting for one freaking quote just because you don't know how to do your freaking job, then you are fucking pissing me off.

Okay I feel better. *sweet smile*

posted by zyn :: 10:56 PM :: 0 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------