whaddya know

Sunday, February 26, 2006

My poor brother has unwittingly been singled out as an example of Rajaratnam ignorance. It is not safe to tell columnists things. It's frightening how many people in the industry know that we play mahjong on Tuesday nights because the WoW server is down.

Did you know that Rajaratnam never completed his university degree? Further proof that tertiary education is unnecessary. Of course it's not like I knew this information before he died; but to plug the holes in my national education I am now reading Lee's Lieutenants. Yes, I have gone over to the dark side - I only read non-fiction now! Well, that and Harry Potter.

In other news, Furla has sent me a birthday gift in the form of a $30 voucher. What they expect that to be able to pay for is beyond me.

Of course I will spend it anyway.

290 people still in the queue for my server. Sigh.

posted by zyn :: 12:10 PM :: 1 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------