priests are the bane of my life

Monday, February 13, 2006

I hate hate hate hate HATE it when people don't know how to play their characters. I'm a warrior, so I don't mind dying; if the situation is critical I consider it a point of honour for me to be the first to fight to the death. But if everyone is fine and we're kicking the boss' ass then WHY IS THE PRIEST DEALING DAMAGE AND NOT HEALING THE TANK??? Fucking hell. Damn pissed off. Now I have to do the instance all over again. I wish people would just learn how to stick to their roles. I mean, a priest dealing damage in a dungeon is like me wielding a two-handed weapon. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted by zyn :: 2:17 AM :: 5 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------