tuesday night and i ain't got no mahjong

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

so i shall be self-indulgent and do this meme thingy that dio has tagged me to do.

Seven things to do before I die

1. Buy a car
2. Buy a house
3. Buy my parents a house
4. Buy a Prada bag
5. Buy Jimmy Choo shoes
6. Buy my soul back from the devil
7. Buy a baby elephant (just, you know, for fun)

Seven things I cannot do

1. Hit 45 kg

Therefore:

2. Donate blood
3. Fly a plane
4. Become vegan
5. Fit into clothes from Zara
6. Suffocate people by sitting on their stomachs
7. Burp out loud (okay unrelated but I really can't)

Seven things I say

1. "wanna qst?"
2. "*@#$%ing horde"
3. "LFG"
4. "lol"
5. "heal pls"
6. "ding!"
7. "Hi sorry can't talk getting killed bye"

Seven books I love

1. Freakonomics
2. Harry Potter and the anything
3. World of Warcraft strategy guide
4. The Deer and the Cauldron by Jin Yong
5. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
6. The Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy
7. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton (yes, really, until now)

Seven movies that I’ve loved

1. Lost in Translation
2. Spirited Away
3. Chungking Express
4. Happy Together
5. Taxi (2, etc)
6. Snatch
7. Pirates of the Caribbean

Seven people to tag

Let's make it 10.

1. Sierra
2. Zhenyi
3. Immie
4. PY
5. Miz_Y
6. David
7. Mr "bear bears are cute" (you know who you are)
8. Fanman
9. Weili
10. Paddychicken

Extra category: Seven things "meme" could mean

1. Me! Me!
2. Most Egocentric Movement Ever
3. My Existence More Exciting (than yours)
4. Me Exalt Myself. Et (tu)?
5. Mass Execution of Megalomaniac Exercise
6. Man Enact Monkey Echo
7. Any piece of information transferable from one mind to another or
an idea, question, statement or project that is posted in one blog and answered to in many other blogs. Bo-ring.

posted by zyn :: 12:49 AM :: 3 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------