bounce bounce bouncy ball

Monday, March 06, 2006

Zyn #1:
Boohoohoohoo my life is over! I love someone who doesn't love me! And who dumped me at a car showroom, thus robbing me of all glee at the thought of buying a new car! I want to kill myself! I'm going to swallow these two bottles of pills! And wash them down with Dettol! And slit my wrists!

Zyn #2:
Aiyoh. Stop being so drama lah.

Zyn #1:
... ... ... okay.

Show's over. Normal scheduled broadcasting will resume.

Now if only Parliament and the Oscars will stop screwing up my life by replacing Desperate Housewives.


Don't get me wrong. I'm still devastated... and for the most part a complete wreck. I just spent a very embarrassing day bursting into tears every five minutes at work, something I've never ever done before and something I never thought I'd do. But there are still people to help and lunch interviews to write and I've already been very selfish this weekend by blowing everyone and everything off. So what if my heart has been humpty-dumptyed? I still have two eyes and two hands and two legs and a 24-inch waist (heehee slipped that in there). Who needs a heart anyway? Bah.

posted by zyn :: 10:22 PM :: 1 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------