harry potter and the big leak

Monday, July 16, 2007

I have a supposedly leaked copy of the 7th Harry Potter book, courtesy of PY. I don't know if it's real; it's not really JKR's style. But it's 693 pages and fairly in-depth, so if it's a prank it's a very very meticulous one. It has all the right stuff too - the characters who die, Dumbledore not coming back to life, the last chapter that shows everyone's future.

But I really really hope it's not real, because it's a huge disappointment in the way it's written. Not that it's ungrammatical or whatever, just - untalented.

If anyone's interested I can forward it and we can discuss. In the meantime off I go to msg Azrin the ending. Ahahaha.

posted by zyn :: 6:56 PM :: 3 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------