today i was bitchy

Friday, September 21, 2007

DAMN it felt good.

Sample bitching, in which N. is trying to out-bitch me:

I: wah i just concentrate on the call for 1 min and there's so much bitching!

N: hahahahahaha

N: u snooze u lose

I: orh u see zyn has tuned out already

I: u so bitch

N: when she bitched out she run away lor...loser

Me: are you saying you outbitched me?

Me: i.e. you are a bigger bitch?

N: well u DID run away...

Me: because if so i agree

N: i am a winninger bitch...u are loser bitch...

I: this is hilarious

Me: right.

Me: fortunately i am a grammatical bitch

N: oooooohhhhhhh

N: bitch-onna-high-horsey

I: HAHA

N: double points for that one !!

posted by zyn :: 5:40 PM :: 0 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------