quick update

Monday, August 13, 2007

Haven't really been in the mood to blog much, so as usual this is a placeholder list entry.

Am back from Sydney with: a bottle of Semillon, two boxes of Krispy Kremes, and a cold.

What I am back without: a jar of olives for Joyce, a tub of cheese for my mum, and my moisturiser. These were all deemed dangerous liquids and confiscated at the airport. No doubt if I google long enough I can find a way to make a b*** from them.

This is what I decided in Sydney: I will stop playing World of Warcraft for now, at least until the Lich King expansion. I will take up inline skating and horse riding. I will try to do something charitable. And, most of all, I will be nicer to my mother.

The highlight of my trip: Bondi Beach in the winter.



posted by zyn :: 12:54 AM :: 4 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------