blahblahblah

Thursday, August 23, 2007

B. and I. are totally kicking my ass at Scrabulous with these ridiculous bingos. Undaunted, I have started another four games.

Also, I've finally handed in two assignments, one very long overdue, that have been hanging over my head in the last few weeks and making me irritable. For the first time since - I think - January (that's how long overdue), I have a clear work conscience.

Today I had an epiphany. I now know why I am doing the things I am doing and thinking the thoughts I am thinking. Shockingly, this epiphany has not made me any more likely to do or think differently. It has, however, allowed me to rationalise any possible mistakes and attribute them to fear and self-loathing.

If I'm not making any sense, it's probably because I'm on late shift this week and sleeping at 4am every day after chain-watching Arrested Development, Entourage and House. I have very confused dreams about Ari Gold getting his hand bitten off by a seal and popping pills from his secret stash.

Who's up for drinks? I'm bored.

posted by zyn :: 9:56 PM :: 0 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------