no time, no regrets

Friday, March 10, 2006

I think I am becoming like filip. I fly tomorrow afternoon and not only have I not packed, but I have absolutely no time in which to pack. Waiting to be picked up to go drinking now, which means I'll be smashed tonight, plus I'm retail therapying tomorrow all the way until my flight leaves. Die lah, have to do laundry and pack in an alcoholic haze tonight. That will be funny until I fall down the stairs and am crushed under the weight of my laundry basket. Hahaha.

Every time before I get on a plane, I think: if the flight crashes, will I have put everything in order? (Yah I very morbid. But also practical.) Usually I have no regrets. But this time there will be a few: not finishing my lunch interview, not writing my story for Tuesday, not seeing how the office will be in uproar under the new system when it rolls out next week; not buying a car, not getting my braces off, not knowing what it would have been like to be 24.

Aiyah cham so depressing. Okay off I go to write long email so at least one person will know that I love them.

posted by zyn :: 10:51 PM :: 0 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------