afp (away from politics)

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Due to recent sudden and extenuating circumstances, I will no longer be posting entries with any sort of political content until May 6. Sorry if you actually come here to read political stuff (why on earth would you do that?) - anyway I think this blog is much better for that kind of analysis.

In the meantime, expect exhaustive discussions on things like which Gucci bag I should buy at the upcoming sale. Or the best digital camera I can get for $500. Or how my mum is trying to marry me off. Or maybe even the gospel of Judas, even though I just slept through half the National Geographic documentary (because I was exhausted, not because it wasn't excellent, if a tad overdramatic).

Anyway long day yesterday, long day today, long day tomorrow. Zzzzzz.


Added: I'm really impressed that all my friends, even the ones I thought most politically nonchalant, are taking an interest in the elections. Good job, guys! We'll rule the world yet.

posted by zyn :: 3:26 AM :: 2 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------