photos, part one

Monday, May 29, 2006

You know that feeling you get when you're sitting around chatting with friends and drinking a really good white wine and you think, man, some toasted brie would really hit the spot right now, so you order a plate of cheese and when it comes it tastes exactly like you thought it would, and in that moment you wouldn't care less if it started raining furry blue pigs from the sky because you're transcendently at peace with the world?

Well, my holiday wasn't quite that. :P But it was close. Even though my bank account is now in critical condition, as is my ipod, which met its maker ("are you there, Steve Jobs? It's me, ipod nano") in an unfortunate accident along the Bosphorus. It helps that I'm now brown as a berry! (Never understood that phrase.)

Of the 900-odd photos I took I've randomly selected three - unphotoshopped - to show off the awesome power of my awesome camera.




Athens: Acropolis




Santorini: Perissa black sand beaches




Istanbul: uh... not sure. Blue Mosque, probably.


Still to come - food photos! Sea photos! Faux-arty photos! And photos of Josh (since I can't expose my identity, I might as well expose his. Haha).

posted by zyn :: 5:27 PM :: 3 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------