filip filosofies

Saturday, June 10, 2006

I have a friend called Philip. Philip is, I think, a good friend, although I can't really be sure because he seizes every chance to put me in my place.

Conversations with Philip often fall into one of three categories. The first is what I like to call the you-are-not-special-okay category, which goes like this:

Me:
Wah Saturday also have to go to work, damn sian.

Philip:
Sian sian sian, everyone also sian. Think you so special ah? You are NOT, okay?


Then there is the there-is-no-excuse-for-your-stupidity category, which usually sounds like this:

Me:
Never mind lah, I shall just treat this failure as a learning experience.

Philip:
Learning experience what learning experience. There is NO SUCH THING as a learning experience. It's just a mistake! You made a mistake! Call it a mistake!


And, lastly, the I-know-better-than-you-because-I-am-better-than-you category, like what happened today to inspire this entry:

Me:
I think I have a crush on this guy leh. How?

Philip:
Aiyah you don't have a crush lah, you just think you do. You think that it's about time for you to develop a crush so you go out and find someone to have a crush on. Anyway you can have crush meh? You got heart meh?


As I said, not sure whether Philip is a good friend or not. But he say got buy present for me from overseas, so maybe I will keep him for a while lah.

posted by zyn :: 5:00 PM :: 3 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------