nobody said it was easy

Friday, June 09, 2006

It's 1am and I can barely keep my eyes open because I've been at work since 10am. I really need to sleep but I have to finish this assignment by tonight; there's another one waiting tomorrow amid a slew of appointments and I have the sinking feeling I've double-booked. I need to eat because when I sit up abruptly the world starts dancing. I want to log on and fight some horde. I also want to finish watching Arrested Development and the second half of the Prison Break season finale. And I really want to repaint my nails.

Sometimes I wonder what the hell I'm doing and why the hell I'm doing it. Do I really want this? How much am I prepared to sacrifice for it? Is it really worth all the trouble in the end?

For work, so far, the answer has always been yes.

For the other thing - I'm not sure I dare take the risk. Already I fear I've overplayed my hand. Too much is at stake, and too much is nebulous. And this is too cryptic and melodramatic and will annoy people, so I shall stop here and get back to bloody work.

I miss college life.

posted by zyn :: 1:16 AM :: 0 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------