faceglow.jpg

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Now that J has so kindly condescended to read my blog, I can finally change the design. :) Leave angry comment!

You'll all like it, I hope, because it's easier to read (at least iggy says so). My mum liked it because it's all brightness and light, unlike my old "evil" design ("why that girl wear until like that and got horns sticking out from her head some more?"). I like it because it looks deceptively (ah ha! correct use? always struggle with this word) simple but is actually technically more intricate than the last two designs.

Anyway, any and all feedback welcome, as always.

Lastly, may I take the liberty of pointing you in this direction? As an example of "political debate" that could "degenerate into an unhealthy, unreliable and dangerous discourse", it may not be that great; but as an illustration of how atas people try to be all heartlander, it's hilarious. Hahaha. Don't kill me, thank you for dinner. :)

posted by zyn :: 12:29 AM :: 7 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------