a priest, a paladin, and varimathras

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

First things first - thanks for all the comics recommendations! Haven't had time to try them out yet but that's the first thing I'll do this weekend.

And as I told filip earlier, since I can no longer blog about politics (sekali prosecution) or about my job (sekali restitution) or about religion (sekali divine retribution), I shall have to blog about - you guessed it - World of Warcraft.

Say hello to the new design! Temporary, of course. I suspect I shall get sick of it soon. But in the meantime isn't it pretty???

Yes yes for the WoW pedants out there (you guys are real nerds leh), the character is actually a night elf druid. But druids have MUCH awesomer gear than warriors, at least in terms of looks. And this design is cool, cos I can update my character stats in tandem with my game, like when I level or increase armor or get sleepier or whatever. And of course I'm still holding out for my first epic item. Don't really want to level until I hit master sergeant, although that will mean spending my entire weekend in front of the computer, which will make me, like, REALLY a nerd.

(And also for the WoW pedants out there - are wisps really the new race? I'm all confused.)

Best viewed 1024x768 as usual, so sorry to all of you who have big-ass screens. I'm actually designing this on a big-ass screen so sorry to me too.

I need to take a course in web design, all my designs are really amateurish. I think my layouts are getting better though. This took even more ingeniousness than the ill-fated aiyahwhatever, for those of you who remember. I designed that too, of course. Not to blow my own horn or anything, you know. (Heehee.)

O2's comment (see previous post) made me think - this has been quite a downer of a blog, hasn't it? But despite all appearances to the contrary, I'm not unhappy. And neither is my blog, which is getting fat and lazy like its creator. So I've changed appearances! Haha. This is a placeholder until I can come up with a nicer (or at least more versatile) design to reflect my newfound position in society. As concluded on April 3 at roughly 3.38am, I am henceforth abandoning my crazy irresponsible I-got-dumped-so-I-have-immunity-from-judgement phase and resuming respectable citizenship.

Sigh. Was fun while it lasted.

So, new design, new layout, new blogging philosophy that consists of absolutely no controversial content whatsoever. Future entries will now read like this:


i haf e BEST FRIENDS EVER!!! todae filip gave me a cd and it was, like, e ONE cd i REALLY wanted!!! even tho i din tell him or nething!! and he rote me a really SWEEEEEET card 2!! squeeeee so happi!! happiness is, like, u noe, e MOST IMPORTANT thing on earth because if ur not happi den wat's e pt of life rite? i mean, its not lik u live to make other pple happi or nething! and its so easy 2 b happi, just make lots of GOOD BUDDYS who give you lots of stuff!!! i dunno y no one has figured this out yet!! heeheehee!!!


God just let me kill myself now.

posted by zyn :: 1:49 AM :: 7 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------