no more gravity-defying semicircles

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning and things rapidly went downhill from there. If I were in a cartoon, by the time I left the house, there would have been a thick swirly green sulk-cloud around my head.

So I proceeded to rebond my hair.

I wanted to buy a home theatre system too but rebonding took four hours and by the time I was done I was starving.

Just as well, anyway - I need something to do the next time I wake up in a bad mood. Haha.

Fortunately I'm on leave until Thursday, so potential for bad mood is massively reduced.

Now I have to kill voidwalkers.

posted by zyn :: 12:22 AM :: 7 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------