random thought of the day

Thursday, January 04, 2007

I always open iTunes while I play WoW, which I do on my brother's computer, which has all kinds of weird shit on it. So today I found myself in the bizarre situation of tanking Baron Rivendare to the background melody of lilting piccolos, courtesy of some Mozart concerto.

Another not-so-random thought of the day: I like Alterac Valley the most of all the battlegrounds because there I can do what I do best - tank. Today I even got compliments from other random players. *blush* (I not so good at the PvP but I try my best because I want my shoulders and swiftblade.) I also like AV because we always win. Actually that's the main reason. The other BGs usually not so fun, but today some of us took on a premade from Frostwolf and completely went crazy in a suicide mission and we almost won! Kinda what I imagine the Workers' Party "suicide squad" in Ang Mo Kio must have felt like. Haha.

posted by zyn :: 2:27 AM :: 4 Comments :: permalink


--------------------------------------------------------::--------------------------------------------------------